[TYPES/announce] Imperial College Research Post in Approximate Computing with Application to Machine Learning

Constantinides, George A g.constantinides at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 08:38:22 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

	Please see http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BCJ136/research-associate-in-approximate-computing-with-application-to-machine-learning/ for an opportunity to join the Imperial College team. I’d be grateful if you could spread the word to your PhD students. I’d also be keen to talk to good Masters students too.

	Best wishes,
	George

--
Professor George A. Constantinides
Royal Academy of Engineering /  Imagination Technologies Research Chair
g.constantinides at imperial.ac.uk
Administrator: Mrs W. Hsissen (w.hsissen at ic.ac.uk) +44 20 7594 6261