[TYPES/announce] doctoral student funding at Boston University: formal methods for cryptography

Alley Stoughton alley.stoughton at icloud.com
Wed Feb 14 18:24:53 EST 2018

Research at the intersection of formal methods and cryptography at Boston University:

We are developing a research group focusing on applying formal methods and programming language theory to cryptographic problems. We have funding for doctoral students that are interested in pursuing this kind of research. Financial support by Boston University is guaranteed for 5 years. Enrolled students in this project will interact with several faculty and research associates: Alley Stoughton, Mayank Varia, Ran Canetti, and Assaf Kfoury.

Please address informal inquiries to Alley Stoughton at stough at bu.edu and Mayank Varia at varia at bu.edu.