[TYPES/announce] PhD position at the University of Birmingham: higher categories, quantum computing, formal proof

Jamie Vicary jamie.vicary at cs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 09:35:23 EST 2018

Dear all,

I have a PhD position available in the School of Computer Science at
the University of Birmingham, UK, part-funded by the Royal Society.
Please forward this to any good candidates you think might be
interested.

The successful candidate could work on any topic of mutual interest,
in areas including higher category theory, quantum computation, and
computer proof assistants. More information about my research
interests is available on this page:

    https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/people/jamie.vicary/

Potential applicants should contact me directly in the first instance.
The start date is flexible, and the position is open until filled.

Best wishes,
Jamie