[TYPES/announce] Workshop: Computational Logic and Applications

Noam Zeilberger noam.zeilberger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:08:14 EDT 2018

11th Workshop on

Computational Logic and Applications
24--25 May 2018, Paris, France,
https://cla.tcs.uj.edu.pl/

=================================
IMPORTANT DATES

Submission of talk proposals : 3 May 2018
Notification of acceptance : 5 May 2018
Registration deadline : 17 May 2018
=================================

It is our pleasure to announce that the tenth workshop Computational Logic
and Applications (CLA 2018)
will be held on 24-25 May 2018 in Paris, France.

The workshop gathers researchers interested in quantitative aspects of
mathematical logic and
programming, including, but not limited to, topics such as:
- combinatorics of lambda calculus and related formalisms,
- asymptotic enumeration and analytic methods in computational logic,
- quantitative aspects of program evaluation and normalization,
- enumeration and random generation of formulae, terms and programs,
- asymptotic analysis and random sampling of concurrency processes and
beyond,
- random software testing and counterexample generation including Monte
Carlo techniques.

All interested researchers are cordially invited to attend.

TALK PROPOSALS
We invite the participants to give talks of 45 minutes on topics relevant
to the theme of the workshop.
Please indicate your interest in giving a talk by submitting its title and
an abstract of about 200 words
when registering. Depending on the number of submitted talks we may perform
selection considering
their relevance and diversity.

Talk proposals should be submitted through the mail: cla at lip6.fr

CONTACT
- Maciej Bendkowski: bendkowski at tcs.uj.edu.pl
- Olivier Bodini: olivier.bodini at lipn.univ-paris13.fr
- Antoine Genitrini: antoine.genitrini at lip6.fr

WORKSHOP COMMITTEE
- Maciej Bendkowski (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
- Olivier Bodini (Paris-Nord University, France)
- Daniele Gardy (Versailles University, France)
- Antoine Genitrini (Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France)
- Alain Giorgetti (Franche-Comté University, Besançon, France)
- Bernhard Gittenberger (TU Wien, Austria)
- Zbigniew Gołębiewski (Wrocław University, Poland)
- Katarzyna Grygiel (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
- Pierre Lescanne (École normale supérieure de Lyon, France)
- Michał Pałka (Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Paul Tarau (University of North Texas, USA)
- Brent Yorgey (Hendrix College, Arkansas, USA)
- Marek Zaionc (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
- Noam Zeilberger (University of Birmingham, United Kingdom)