[TYPES/announce] ITU Copenhagen Post-doc; probabilistic programming, programming languages; privacy

Andrzej Wasowski wasowski at itu.dk
Thu Jan 3 11:15:19 EST 2019

Together with Willard Rafnsson (ITU) and Christian Probst
(UNITEC) I seek a post-doc candidate interested in probabilistic
programing, semantics, and program analysis.  We want to build
tools (and the underlying theories) that help to analyze
information flow properties of statistical programs (machine
learning programs).

The objective is to help data scientists understand data
protection and privacy properties of their algorithms, and in
particular the extent of the personal information present in the
output data (that might be shared).

The position is placed in the SQUARE (Software Quality Research)
Group at IT University of Copenhagen. It includes
salary and travel budget for 2 years (including paid vacation
time, pension, and health insurance).

The call is available at:
https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=119&ProjectId=181008&DepartmentId=3439&MediaId=5

Deadline: January 20, 2019, 23:59 CET (!)

Contact: Andrzej Wasowski (wasowski at itu.dk)

I welcome contact before submission, and gladly answer questions
regarding the preparation of the application.

I will appreciate if you shared this email with your students and
interested colleagues.

--
prof. Andrzej Wąsowski, PhD,  http://www.itu.dk/~wasowski
IT University, Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark