[TYPES/announce] Mathematical Verification Engineer, London area

Thomas Ferrere Thomas.Ferrere at imgtec.com
Fri May 3 03:53:30 EDT 2019

An applied research position is available at Imagination Technologies (Kings Langley, UK) in the domain of formal verification for arithmetic hardware.

CONTEXT:
The PowerVR graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. To create our next generation of ultra-high performing processors we need you to put your mathematical skills to the test and help us use cutting edge tools and techniques to prove mathematically that our components are bug free.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working in the Datapath team, a unique applied research team with a remit both to research and to deliver high performing hardware, you will be a vital part of the development of innovative mathematical components. You will contribute to projects ranging from geometric calculations for real-time mobile graphics, to heavily optimised hardware for neural network and AI applications. Depending on skills and interest, there may be opportunities to contribute to hardware design as well.

No prior knowledge of digital hardware is required. Full training will be provided on both industry tools and cutting edge techniques developed in-house, and you will be creating your own original ideas to push out the boundary of what can be achieved.

LINK:
Please consult http://careers.imgtec.com/cw/en/job/496835/mathematical-verification-engineer-applied-research for more details and to apply online.