[TYPES/announce] Lecturer (assistant professor) position in Bath

Willem Heijltjes willem.heijltjes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:05:30 EDT 2019

The University of Bath is hiring a lecturer (assistant professor) in Computer Science.

We are looking in particular for strong candidates to join our Mathematical Foundations group:

  http://www.bath.ac.uk/projects/mathematical-foundations-of-computation/

The vacancy and online application form are here:

  http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CC7055

Note the deadline:

The post is a replacement for John Power, who retired this summer. Though it is open to the other research areas in the department (HCI, Graphics & Vision, AI), we expect to prioritise excellent candidates who complement our current specialities in the Mathematical Foundations area:

  * Computer Algebra
  * Cryptography
  * Lambda-calculus
  * Proof Theory
  * Real Algebraic Geometry
  * Semantics

For any questions about the post or the recruitment process, please contact:

  Alessio Guglielmi <a.guglielmi at bath.ac.uk>
  Willem Heijltjes <w.b.heijltjes at bath.ac.uk>