[TYPES/announce] Postdoc position in Formal Methods, Programming Languages, and Systems, at the University of Salzburg, Computational Systems Group

Ana Sokolova anas at cs.uni-salzburg.at
Sun Jul 19 15:44:51 EDT 2020

We are happy to announce an opening for a postdoc position within the
Computational Systems Group at the Department of Computer Sciences,
University of Salzburg,

The position is for up to 2.5 years with an initial contract for 1 year.
The ideal candidate is interested in one or more (ideally all) of the
areas: Formal Methods, Programming Languages, and Systems.

The position is associated with an Austria-wide project "Teaching Digital
Thinking" financed by the ministry of education related to teaching
computer science content to non-computer-science students and understanding
what computer science students could gain from other areas. We expect some
help from you regarding the project, but this is not supposed to be too
much work. We also expect you to engage in a reasonably small amount of
teaching. Other than that, we expect you to collaborate with us on research
in one of the mentioned areas. You would also have the freedom to conduct
independent research.

Please contact Christoph Kirsch (ck at cs.uni-salzburg.at) and/or Ana Sokolova
(anas at cs.uni-salzburg.at) for more information. The official opening (in
German) is available at:
https://www.uni-salzburg.at/fileadmin/multimedia/Serviceeinrichtung%20Personal/documents/A_0042_Postdoc_CoWi_II.pdf
.
The application deadline is August 5, 2020.

Best,
Ana and Christoph