[TYPES/announce] TYPES post-proceedings: call for papers

Ugo de'Liguoro deligu at di.unito.it
Sun Jul 19 17:13:09 EDT 2020

Call for papers - TYPES 2020 - Postproceedings
TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects
of type theory and its applications. TYPES 2020 wasn’t held in Turin as
planned because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Nonetheless the significant
number of submissions and registrations testified the interest for TYPES
in our community, motivating us to plan publishing post-proceedings. The
post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs, Leibniz
International Proceedings in Informatics
<http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics>, an open-access series
of conference proceedings.
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to
those who did not submit a contribution to the conference.
We would like to invite all researchers that study and apply type
systems to share their results. In particular, we welcome submissions on
the following topics:

  *
    Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
  *
    Homotopy type theory;
  *
    Applications of type theory;
  *
    Dependently typed programming;
  *
    Industrial uses of type theory technology;
  *
    Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
  *
    Proof assistants and proof technology;
  *
    Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
  *
    Links between type theory and functional programming;
  *
    Formalizing mathematics using type theory;
  *
    Type theory in linguistics.

Important dates:

  *
    Paper submission: 19 October 2020
  *
    Author notification: 18 January 2021
  *
    Final version:  15 February 2021
  *
    Publication (presumably): 29 March 2021

Details:

  *
    Papers have to be formatted with lipics.cls and adhere to the style
    requirements of LIPIcs
    <http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics/instructions-for-authors>.

  *
    The recommended length of a paper is 12-15 pages, excluding
    front-page(s) (authors, affiliation, keywords, abstract, ...),
    bibliography and an appendix of max 5 pages. Longer submissions will
    not be considered.
  *
    In case of questions, please contact one of the editors.

Editors:

  *
    Ugo de’Liguoro (Università di Torino)
  *
    Stefano Berardi (Università di Torino)
  *
    Thorsten Altenkirch (University of Nottingham)

--
Ugo de'Liguoro
Associate Professor of Computer Science