[TYPES/announce] Online seminar on type-based verification

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:11:40 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, Sept. 9, 2020 between 1pm and 2pm EDT, Dr. Ranjit Jhala will be
giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at Augusta
University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Jhala.html

Ranjit always gives amazing talks, and so this one is sure to be great!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom.  So if you are
interested in attending please RSVP with me before the talk.

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best,
Harley