[TYPES/announce] Online seminar on type-based verification

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:28:36 EDT 2020

Minor correction: the seminar will take place on Friday September 4th.

(I would blame the error on the US date format "Friday 09/04/2020" of the
website,
 which apparently is not just confusing to the rest of the world but also
to native US date-writers.)

Thanks are due to Nikolay Shilov for the correction.