[TYPES/announce] Seminar talk on Linear Logic

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:31:24 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone.

On Friday, Oct. 2, 2020 between 1pm and 2pm EDT, Dr. Valeria de Paiva will
be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at Augusta
University.

Presentation details can be found here:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html
<https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/Horn.html>

Valeria's talk will tell us about benchmarking linear logics which should
be fascinating!

These talks are open to the general public via Zoom.  I'll also be living
streaming it on Youtube. So if you are interested in attending the Zoom
meeting please RSVP with me before the talk.  Questions will be only taken
from those on Zoom.

If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link:

https://youtu.be/1HVJLFysmHs

I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well!

Very best,
Harley