[TYPES/announce] Seminar talk on Linear Logic

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:18:18 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone.

There was a link issue with my original post; see below. The link is
directing to an old talk.  Must be a copy-and-paste error.

The following is the correct location:

https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html

Thanks Elaine Pimentel for pointing this out to me.

Sorry about the confusion.

Best,
Harley