[TYPES/announce] Fundamenta Informaticae ---> OPEN ACCESS

Sławomir Lasota s.lasota at uw.edu.pl
Sun Feb 14 13:45:06 EST 2021

We are happy to announce that Fundamenta Informaticae, a journal
with over four decades of tradition, has moved to the open-access
episciences.org platform.

The journal was established in 1977 by Helena Rasiowa, and has been
publishing scientific works in theoretical foundations of Computer
Science ever since. With the move to episciences.org, an established
overlay journal platform, we are embracing open access as a necessity
for modern academic publication venues. At the same time, we shall
keep the production of printed issues distributed by the IOS publishing
house.

Please consider submitting your best work to us. We are also open for
suggestions of special issues in the general field of Theoretical
Computer Science.

Best regards,

Damian Niwiński (editor-in-chief)
Bartek Klin     (managing editor)