[TYPES/announce] 2-years postdoctoral position in HoTT

Ana Bove bove at chalmers.se
Fri Feb 19 11:44:44 EST 2021

The type theory group at Chalmers and Univ. of Gothenburg would like to
announce a new postdoc position in homotopy type theory/univalent
foundations.
For details see

https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=18963
<https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=18963>

The deadline for application is 2021-03-10.

The call is primarily for people already working in homotopy type
theory, but we are also open to considering applications from people
working in nearby areas who would be interested in getting into the field.

The position is for 2-years and includes up to 20% teaching duties.
While our department is a joint department between Chalmers and Univ. of
Gothenburg, you will get employed at the Univ. of Gothenburg with full
employment benefits (health care, pension, etc).

For further information please contact Thierry Coquand
<Thierry.Coquand at cse.gu.se>.

--
-- Ana Bove, Docent

email: bove(at)chalmers.se
Phone: (46) (31) 772 10 20
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~bove
Chalmers Univ. of Technology and Univ. of Gothenburg