[TYPES/announce] Assistant and Associate Professorship Positions in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark

Jacopo Mauro mauro.jacopo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:14:50 EST 2021

The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMADA) at the
University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Odense, invites applications for
assistant and associate professor positions in Computer Science. We are
flexible with respect to the starting date, but expect this to be in 2021
or early 2022.

Application deadline: 7 April 2021.

We are interested in applicants from all fields in Computer Science who can
either strengthen or complement the current Computer Science research
conducted at IMADA.

Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Danish is not a prerequisite
for application.

Link for application, including the call with full details:
https://www.sdu.dk/da/service/ledige_stillinger/1140998?sc_lang=en

The application must include the following:
• An application letter stating for which position the candidate wishes to
be evaluated
• A curriculum vitae
• A list of publications
• A copy of the PhD certificate
• A teaching portfolio
• A research plan
• A list of references (i.e., two or three references including their
contact information).

For more information, please contact Jacopo Mauro (mauro at imada.sdu.dk)
--
Jacopo Mauro, Associate Professor