[TYPES/announce] Postdoc/phd positions in ERC project "Certified Quantum Security" (formal verification of quantum crypto)

Dominique Unruh unruh at ut.ee
Thu Feb 25 07:41:42 EST 2021

Dear all,

I would like to announce open postdoc and (fully-funded) phd positions.

We are searching for candidates who are enthusiastic about driving
forward the field of formal verification of quantum cryptography, either
from the theory side, tool side, or the quantum languages side.

For more information, see here:
https://crypto.cs.ut.ee/Main/PostdocInVerificationOfQuantumCryptography
(postdoc) and https://crypto.cs.ut.ee/Main/PhdPositions (phd).

Please forward this to anyone potentially interested, and do not
hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,
Dominique.