[TYPES/announce] Bucknell University seeking tenure track faculty

Lea Wittie lwittie at bucknell.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:11:51 EDT 2021

Bucknell Comp Sci is hiring tenure track faculty and especially looking for
someone with expertise in programming languages. See our full ad at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.bucknell.edu/en-us/job/496858/tenuretrack-faculty-computer-science__;!!IBzWLUs!FDvJ8MCq1z7Kp3copWk1V4ztuKWqecOUwROKSJTP3zotgksVclls_BeVMrcNx9evWwrg6tmTHspWkg$

"The Department of Computer Science at Bucknell University seeks
applications for one or more open-rank tenure-track positions to begin in
August 2022. Finalists for the positions who wish to be considered for
tenure upon appointment will be asked to submit a complete tenure dossier.
We seek applicants who demonstrate interest in reflexive, multicultural,
and inclusive teaching practices and who commit to collaborating with
departmental colleagues and students. The successful candidates will teach
in one or more areas of our core CS curriculum. After their first year, the
successful candidates will have opportunities to develop elective courses
in their areas of expertise. Although candidates from all research areas
are strongly encouraged to apply, we are particularly interested in those
from areas that extend the range of expertise of our faculty, such as
artificial intelligence, programming language design, and cybersecurity.
The successful candidates will contribute to the teaching of programming
language design, software engineering, and/or artificial intelligence. "

Review of applications will begin on November 8 and continue until the
position is filled. Questions should be directed to L. Felipe Perrone,
Professor and Chair of Computer Science (perrone at bucknell.edu).

Lea Wittie
--
Prof. Lea Wittie
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science