[TYPES/announce] Fully funded PhD position on the intersection of PL and SE at University of Tübingen, Germany

Jonathan Brachthäuser jonathan.brachthaeuser at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Dec 22 10:16:05 EST 2021

Are you interested in working at the intersection of programming languages and software engineering?

In Tübingen, we are offering a fully funded PhD position for 3 years. Application deadline is

	Jan. 31st, 2022.

We will be working on topics, such as:

- type- and effect system ergonomics
- algebraic effects and handlers
- VMs and just-in-time compilation of algebraic effects
- efficient compilation of control effects
- and many more ...

Full details on the position can be found in the offering:

	https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uni-tuebingen.de/universitaet/stellenangebote/newsfullview-stellenangebote/article/phd-position-m-f-d-e-13-tv-l-100/__;!!IBzWLUs!Bnj82HOB7iDP5Kcz6eLH05V29owXR0fMbX5XHd0NkQdLYXdS46OoqgREweC3FUA2U1gvNGekvsO30Q$

We are looking forward to your applications!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

All the best and a nice holiday season,

Jonathan
---
Jun. Prof. Dr. Jonathan Immanuel Brachthäuser
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen
Wilhelm-Schickard Institute (WSI)
Software Engineering
Sand 13 · 72076 Tübingen · Germany