[TYPES/announce] Fully-funded PhD studentship at Edinburgh

Liam O'CONNOR l.oconnor at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 13:00:55 EST 2022

I have a funded PhD studentship available (at LFCS, Uni of Edinburgh) to anyone with a good proposal related to PL/FM. In particular I'm hoping to work with someone on my Quickstrom project (a property-based testing tool based on Linear Temporal Logic). More details here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://liamoc.net/work_with_me.html__;!!IBzWLUs!E1GQLOUROiFFzfiEBQnyUc1LXXM3FOcciQEF-XBgbUlkuMCUbJEP7wj4i6zx2lw4zj80ZyzMJt-7VA$

Please contact me if interested, or forward this message to anyone who might be.
With best wishes,
Liam The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dh?n ?ideann, cl?raichte an Alba, ?ireamh cl?raidh SC005336.