[TYPES/announce] [ICFEM 2022] Call for Workshops and tutorials
ADRIAN RIESCO RODRIGUEZ
ariesco at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Feb 23 06:11:49 EST 2022
23rd International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods - ICFEM 2022
October 24-27, 2022
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS
Workshops and tutorials will take place before the main conference, on
October 24, 2022.
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP AND TUTORIAL PROPOSALS
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops
and tutorials on
topics in the field of computer science, related to Formal Engineering
Methods in the broad sense.
Each proposal should consist of the following two parts.
1) A short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance,
and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a
list of previous or related workshops/tutorials (if relevant).
2) An organisational part including:
- contact information for the workshop/tutorial organizers;
- estimate of the number of workshop/tutorial participants;
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo
- potential invited speakers (note that expenses of workshop invited
speakers are not covered by ICFEM);
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (which may vary from half a day to one day);
- virtual/hybrid backup plans (including platform preference).
The ICFEM Organizing Committee will determine the final list of accepted
workshop/tutorial based on the scientific interest for ICFEM participants,
on the availability of space and facilities.
Proposals should be submitted via email to ariesco at ucm.es and
zhangmin at sei.ecnu.edu.cn
before March, 20.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Types-announce