[TYPES/announce] ML Family Workshop 2022: DEADLINE EXTENSION
benoit.montagu at inria.fr
Tue May 31 11:57:08 EDT 2022
To increase your chances of submitting your work to the ML workshop,
*the submission deadline is extended by a week*.
The new deadline is Friday 10th June (AoE).
A quick reminder:
- The workshop does not have proceedings, making it the perfect venue
to run some ideas with the community or present some work in
progress within a friendly environment.
- The work load as an author is low: submissions are only 3 pages long
- YOU have the power to make the ML workshop a success!
- You have one more full week to submit to <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ml2022.hotcrp.com/__;!!IBzWLUs!Uwmj9rEv-2syeRqDocsPbp4dCIJXmdz55g59lmYmkC8OSSlHY-_C-Zt-pyaefLVJIHVTXw0XLDhWSq5O1MbgEwc4e-nH0rYSjlJw--Ge$ >
(please register your submission early!)
- All the details are here:
- The ML workshop is colocated with ICFP 2022 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icfp22.sigplan.org/__;!!IBzWLUs!Uwmj9rEv-2syeRqDocsPbp4dCIJXmdz55g59lmYmkC8OSSlHY-_C-Zt-pyaefLVJIHVTXw0XLDhWSq5O1MbgEwc4e-nH0rYSjv4XzHV_$ >
Benoît Montagu, chair of the ML workshop 2022
More information about the Types-announce