[TYPES/announce] LAST CALL: Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXI - Edinburgh, 10-16 November 2022

Orestis Melkonian melkon.or at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:02:40 EDT 2022

              Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXI
*Last call* for participation
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXXXI__;!!IBzWLUs!XLKaP3B4boSk9UqxFHOGLgG8o3LkH8uqzP5ykxyol1WfL9xF22lXRm3-SiqUv7luDY7cYfMml2WRimmBe05RdvU5oZor-yGs$

The 31st Agda Implementors' Meeting will take place in Edinburgh,
Scotland from Thursday 10 November 2022 to Wednesday 16 November 2022.
Note that AIMXXXI was initially planned for 2019 but got postponed due
to COVID-19, whilst we had several online meetings XXXII-XXXV.
The meeting will consist of:

   * Presentations concerning theory, implementation, and use cases of
Agda and other Agda-like languages.

   * Discussions around issues related to the Agda language.

   * Plenty of time to work in, on, under or around Agda, in
collaboration with other participants.

Unfortunately, the EuroProofNet day we initially planned has been cancelled.

*Registration deadline (extended): October 21st*

To register for AIM XXXI, please fill out the form below and send it to
Orestis Melkonian by email <orestis.melkonian at ed.ac.uk>, or simply edit
the AIMXXI wiki page yourself.

 > Registration form for Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXI
 >
 > Name:
 >
 > Title and optionally abstract (if you want to give a talk or lead a
discussion):

 > Suggestions for code sprints (optional):
 >
 > Dietary restrictions:
 >
 > Additional comments:

More information is available at

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXXXI__;!!IBzWLUs!XLKaP3B4boSk9UqxFHOGLgG8o3LkH8uqzP5ykxyol1WfL9xF22lXRm3-SiqUv7luDY7cYfMml2WRimmBe05RdvU5oZor-yGs$

Please spread the word about this meeting.

Best regards,
Orestis