[TYPES/announce] Two PhD studentships at Imperial College London on compiler / verifier / mutation testing

Donaldson, Alastair F alastair.donaldson at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 08:54:58 EDT 2023

Dear all

I am looking to recruit two PhD students to work on topics related to compiler testing, verifier testing, and mutation testing.

The studentships are fully funded for students eligible for "home" fees (i.e. British citizens, or candidates who have been resident in the UK for a sufficient period of time).

The studentships are available for an October 2023 start, but an April 2024 or October 2024 start is also possible.

Please see here for more details:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/*afd/PhDAdvert2023.pdf__;fg!!IBzWLUs!Uf2AISKb7zJrvr-LRxlsnGi0fkUGWHn7TotSAh9G1-HbUF2PmJNcyj2qBOX43uGD43cVOxSPCBu6O8QvcQQ-Vn-k9VQbenv8e43XIMpTzosGWEI$

I would be grateful if you could help spread the word about these opportunities, and do get in touch with me if you are interested and would like to discuss them.

Thanks!

Ally Donaldson