[TYPES/announce] Call for papers: FCS workshop @ CSF’24

Vassena, M. (Marco) m.vassena at uu.nl
Thu May 2 03:39:17 EDT 2024

The Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security (FCS), is co-located with CSF
in Enschede, The Netherlands on July 8, 2024.  FCS is a friendly, in-person
1-day workshop that brings together researchers interested in laying the
foundations of secure systems.

FCS welcomes papers on all topics related to the formal underpinnings of
security and privacy, and their applications. The workshop has no formal
proceedings: you are welcome to advertise work that appeared in other venues or
submit your work-in-progress. We are seeking submissions for full-length talks
and short talks.  Submissions may conform to any 2-column format accepted by
IEEE, ACM, or USENIX conferences. FCS uses a light form of double-blind
reviewing similar to CSF.

Submissions are due May 13, 2024 (AoE).

For more information, please visit our website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fcs-workshop.github.io/fcs2024/__;!!IBzWLUs!S8lO5HpJMFqbCSMOyuIswQiabjCNPrA1EZpuEZ0jLOLoaUANlfyrxiNAazwMaZKBybw7CTjHv9trmPw0XiAy0BoH6S0dqm9g$ .