[TYPES/announce] Call for Papers: the 5th International Workshop on Automated (Co)inductive Theorem Proving, a satellite workshop of IJCAR 2024

sorin stratulat sorin.stratulat at univ-lorraine.fr
Thu May 2 17:40:41 EDT 2024

Please accept our apologies if you receive this call through multiple
channels. We aim to ensure that all potentially interested parties are
informed, but sometimes this leads to overlaps.

————

We are delighted to announce the Fifth International Workshop on Automated
(Co)inductive Theorem Proving, an event dedicated to the latest
developments in inductive and coinductive methods for verification. This
workshop is a significant gathering for researchers and practitioners in
the field, providing an invaluable opportunity to explore current
challenges and innovations in computational verification.

*Key Themes:*

   - Advances in inductive reasoning for recursive structures and
   loop-containing programs.
   - Developments in coinductive methods and their growing relevance in
   verification and industrial applications.
   - Cross-disciplinary collaboration to foster innovation in computational
   verification methods, including SMT, HOL, FOL, etc.

*Featured Speakers Announcement:* We are thrilled to announce that this
year’s workshop will feature four distinguished invited speakers:

   - Prof. Andrei Voronkov <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://voronkov.com/__;!!IBzWLUs!V8B7yFmDNH1GTApeiQGGIMlLvZkonzMBRmS1RXmZmUQW-oMjCJ2dQ_CqxuJTPLlVKJlNzLU5wKl9nrE2Q9-abO6cED4F2wbSfdVSYFEdB6KQBKPr$ > from the University of
   Manchester and Ms. Petra Hozzová
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://logic-cs.at/phd/students/petra-hozzova/__;!!IBzWLUs!V8B7yFmDNH1GTApeiQGGIMlLvZkonzMBRmS1RXmZmUQW-oMjCJ2dQ_CqxuJTPLlVKJlNzLU5wKl9nrE2Q9-abO6cED4F2wbSfdVSYFEdB_A9NQiA$ > from the Vienna
   University of Technology
   - Prof. Dmitriy Traytel <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://traytel.bitbucket.io/__;!!IBzWLUs!V8B7yFmDNH1GTApeiQGGIMlLvZkonzMBRmS1RXmZmUQW-oMjCJ2dQ_CqxuJTPLlVKJlNzLU5wKl9nrE2Q9-abO6cED4F2wbSfdVSYFEdB9vwBrE5$ > from the
   University of Copenhagen
   - Dr. Stefan Hetzl <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://dmg.tuwien.ac.at/hetzl/__;!!IBzWLUs!V8B7yFmDNH1GTApeiQGGIMlLvZkonzMBRmS1RXmZmUQW-oMjCJ2dQ_CqxuJTPLlVKJlNzLU5wKl9nrE2Q9-abO6cED4F2wbSfdVSYFEdB4dfBjAU$ > from the Vienna
   University of Technology

*Call for Abstracts:* We invite you to submit an extended abstract
showcasing your latest research, findings, or ongoing studies in the field
of automated (co)inductive theorem proving. This is a fantastic platform to
share your work with a diverse and expert audience, engage in intellectual
exchange, and contribute to the advancement of the field. We welcome
studies and findings published within the last five years.

*Submission Guidelines:* abstracts are to be sent to
wait.in.france at gmail.com

*Length:* 1-2 pages excluding references.

*Recommended Format*: easychair.cls
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://easychair.org/publications/easychair.zip__;!!IBzWLUs!V8B7yFmDNH1GTApeiQGGIMlLvZkonzMBRmS1RXmZmUQW-oMjCJ2dQ_CqxuJTPLlVKJlNzLU5wKl9nrE2Q9-abO6cED4F2wbSfdVSYFEdB4ds1xpg$ >

*Important Dates:*

   - Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 May.
   - Notification of Acceptance: 1 June.

*Workshop Format:* The workshop will feature in-depth tutorials, talks by
leading experts, and a panel discussion for interactive dialogue. It is an
ideal setting for networking, collaboration, and gaining new insights into
the challenges and opportunities in automated theorem proving.

*Remote Participation:* While on-site attendance is encouraged to fully
benefit from the interactive nature of the workshop, provisions for remote
participation will be available for wider accessibility.

*Dissemination and Special Issue:* Selected abstracts and presentation
slides will be published on the workshop website. There’s also a plan for a
special journal issue based on the workshop’s theme, subject to participant
interest.

*Join Us!* Be a part of this stimulating event to discuss, learn, and
contribute to the future of automated (co)inductive theorem proving. Don’t
miss this opportunity to engage with a vibrant community and shape the
future of verification techniques. We look forward to your submissions and
participation!

For more information, please contact the organizers, Yutaka Nagashima and
Sorin Stratulat at wait.in.france at gmail.com.