[TYPES] Parametricity, interpolation and definability

Ken Shan ken at digitas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:49:23 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm wondering if parametricity (or type abstraction) has been related
to Craig interpolation (or Beth definability).  The concept of logical
relations, and mapping related arguments to related results, seems to me
tantalizingly similar to the notion of implicit definition, but I am
having trouble stating a concrete connection.

I will of course summarize the responses.

Thank you,
	Ken

--
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
BBC News: Universities face week of protest