[TYPES] DALT 2005 deadline extension: 18 March

baldoni baldoni at di.unito.it
Thu Mar 10 12:41:34 EST 2005

Dear Colleague,

Due to a large number of requests, we have extended the submission
deadline for DALT 2005, the 3rd International Workshop on Declarative
Agent Languages and Technologies to be held as part of the workshop
programme of AAMAS in Utrecht in July, to *18 March 2005*.

However, we would be grateful if you could register your paper as soon
as possible to help us with the organisation of the reviewing process.

For further details, please go to

http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ue/DALT-2005/

Best regards,

Matteo, Ulle, Andrea, and Paolo