[TYPES] stricter moderation...?

Stephanie Weirich sweirich at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 21 11:46:18 EST 2005

I'm happy to implement Eijiro's suggestion if others agree. (I do
admit that I have become *slightly* more lax after switching to
member-only posts last fall. The additional announcements you see are
from those who have taken the trouble to become members of the TYPES
list, and so therefore do think that their announcements are relevant
to this community.)

Either way, please send any thoughts either directly to this list, or
straight to me at sweirich at cis.upenn.edu. In particular, I'd like to
know if there are subjects (such as security, formal methods,
software engineering, etc.) that you particularly do or do not want
to see announcements about.

Also feel free to send me feedback about the TYPES forum at any time.

Thanks,

Stephanie Weirich
TYPES forum moderator
sweirich at cis.upenn.edu