[TYPES] stricter moderation...?

Tim Sweeney Tim.Sweeney at epicgames.com
Thu Dec 22 00:01:23 EST 2005

I'd love to see a types-discuss list with more frequent discussion,
perhaps along the lines of the Haskell-cafe mailing list.  I've posted
several questions here and have been very impressed with the insightful
replies (and grateful for them!) -- but am hesitant to post more often
given that each message potentially distracts the great minds in type
theory.

-Tim