[TYPES] logical relations

Gerard Boudol Gerard.Boudol at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Feb 26 05:01:15 EST 2007

Dear all,

logical relations are a recurring topic of discussions in the TYPES
forum, and some people have sometimes expressed their interest in the
memorandum where Gordon Plotkin introduced the terminology (see his post
on this list about the Plotkin-Statman conjecture, dated March 29,
1989). With Gordon's agreement, I have scanned my copy of this report,
and made it available at

http://www-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/Gerard.Boudol/plotkin-memo-SAI-RM-4.pdf

I apologize for the poor quality of this document - talking about the
appearance: my own copy was not perfect, and scanning it does not
improve it. Still I think it is readable.

All the best,

Gérard