[TYPES] Implementations using explicit substitutions

Avik Chaudhuri avik at cs.umd.edu
Wed Jan 6 20:48:50 EST 2010

This is perhaps a non-standard application of explicit substitutions:
in the following paper we show how to formalize and enforce a data-
flow security property using explicit substitutions to track taints in
the underlying language.
(The language is intended to provide an abstract model of a particular
operating system's security environment.)

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1513443.1513447

-Avik.