[TYPES] Two-tier reviewing process

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:28:47 EST 2010

Of course, Benjamin's and Steve's discussion about Expertise vs
Confidence
indicates that we simply have way too little time to evaluate conference
submissions fairly and robustly -- so why does this community insist on
using this brittle and unreliable mechanism to evaluate scientific work?

-- Matthias