[TYPES] Two-tier reviewing process

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:24:54 EST 2010

Dan, not to be contrarian, but how would the submission of
additional materials solve the lack of time problem that
prevents high-quality reviewing in the first place? (Just
to clarify: I actually accept that some submissions get high
quality reviews at some conferences. My problem is with the
'average' of reviews not those few who deliver outstanding
work under this extreme circumstances.)

-- Matthias