[TYPES] Types for Open Terms ?

Anthony de Almeida Lopes anthony.de.almeida.lopes at falsifiable.net
Thu Oct 13 11:58:56 EDT 2011

"A Typed Context Calculus" -
www.pllab.riec.tohoku.ac.jp/~ohori/research/contcalc.pdf

These are possibly less related but they both develop similar open-term systems:
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.48.4045
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.25.4514&rank=1

I beleive that this is the final product of the above two:
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.139.346&rank=1

At one time Conor McBride gave me quite a good list to follow up which
I don't have it on me right now, but I think the main author was
actually Jojgov. It looks like he may have more to offer for you:
http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/j/Jojgov:Gueorgui_I=.html

Good luck,
- Anthony