[TYPES] Book on Category Theory

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:22:44 EDT 2017

I am looking for a book on Category Theory that is ideally either aimed at
Type Theory or has the relevant topics to support the area.

I have bought three books on the topic so far, one 'Categories for Typesw'
by Crole did not even cover covariance and contravariance.I would also like
coverage of monoid and monads, and morphisms like anamorphisms and
catamorphisms.

I am also interested in papers applying category theory to areas of type
theory.

Suggestions of either online or printed material would be appreciated.

Many tahnks in advance,
--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.