[TYPES] What exactly should we call syntax-directed inference rules?

Julia Belyakova julbinb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:56:30 EDT 2019

Thanks, Frank! That's exactly it.

I see there are various papers on logic, proof search, analytic vs
non-analytic proof systems, which use the term but do not define it. Your
1984 paper calls analytic "resolution or mating proof systems".
I wonder if there is there a classic paper/book I can refer to for the
definition?

--
Kind regards, Julia