[TYPES] ETAPS bars Russian researchers from attending

Ralf Jung jung at mpi-sws.org
Tue Mar 8 14:04:38 EST 2022

Dear all,

I fully agree with you, Neel.

The Russian regime started this war, not these researchers. This is the kind of
sanction that will primarily hit the wrong people.

If financial sanctions make it harder for Russians to attend conferences, we
should find ways to support our colleagues -- fostering international
collaboration in our community seems more important now than ever.

Kind regards,
Ralf