[TYPES] R: ETAPS bars Russian researchers from attending

Julin S julinshaji01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 03:54:23 EST 2022

I feel that it's very wrong and will lead to serious adverse
consequences on the whole scientific community if individuals
ostracized based on their country.

Let's not contribute to the fragmentation the academic community.

Mixing academics with political decisions of governments (and not of
the people being governed by them), is a very bad idea.

I suppose it's already been mentioned implcitly, but let us not forget that
people can also be forced into signing things.