[TYPES] R: ETAPS bars Russian researchers from attending

Max New maxsnew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:27:45 EST 2022

ETAPS has rescinded this policy as of today. The statement on the website
is as follows now:

The ETAPS association strongly condemns the war against Ukraine launched by
President Putin. It is an intolerable breach of international law and a
crime against humanity, unfolding in Europe now.

For more information, please refer to the Statement
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dfg.de/download/pdf/dfg_im_profil/allianz/220225_statement_allianz_ukraine_en.pdf__;!!IBzWLUs!GF_xWv2PRKKGBCqOVvrk40UMyCSSYcDuNZwJcMxEuQII6qdOQuQVaDTSEizhINMxniuAVMyPFa8$ >
of Alliance of Science Organisations in Germany
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dfg.de/en/index.jsp__;!!IBzWLUs!GF_xWv2PRKKGBCqOVvrk40UMyCSSYcDuNZwJcMxEuQII6qdOQuQVaDTSEizhINMxniuALVr5u58$ >.

-Max Stewart New