[TYPES] R: ETAPS bars Russian researchers from attending

Talia Ringer tringer at cs.washington.edu
Thu Mar 10 16:20:16 EST 2022

Thanks, Alex. Reading that prompted me to reach out to my programming
languages friends in Russia and check on them. Indeed a number have fled
the country already, and are currently out of work, and have family stuck
in Ukraine. I hope we as a community will help anyone who wants to get away
from Putin's Russia, rather than just punishing the people who are stuck
there.