[TYPES] Writing syntactic models with "full information"

Jason Hu fdhzs2010 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 09:27:55 EDT 2022

Hi Thorsten,

I value your and your students’ work because I looked into it and learned how things can be done intrinsically. IMO, intrinsic and extrinsic styles are only distinguished by what phase semantics are given in. I don’t think both historically and technically, either style is superior to or more proper than the other. To me, it’s like stepping forward with the left foot or the right foot first. Nevertheless, I do have preference, not to mention I have greatly benefited from the “stone axe” recently.  So there is nothing depressing here, more like a matter of choice and taste.