[TYPES] Looking for C. P. Wadsworth's PhD thesis

Rémy Cerda remy.cerda at univ-amu.fr
Sun Dec 17 06:55:30 EST 2023

I now received two different scans in separate emails, thank you all
very much to make this list so helpful (and efficient!).

Also,

Le 16/12/2023 à 22:29, Ohad Kammar a écrit :
> This may not be the answer you're looking for. (...)
>
> If you, or anyone else, is feeling particularly vigorous, you can try
> getting in touch with Christopher and ask him to grant the Bodleian
> the copyright to put his thesis on their public repository, ORA, for
> free. This process amounts to signing a simple form.

thanks Ohad for these details. I was indeed considering getting a scan
from there as a back-up plan, but didn't find all this info.
I don't really have the time to start writing to C.W. right now, but I
could try what you suggest in a few months. I'll follow-up on this
thread in case it happens.

Regards,
R.