[Unison-hackers] using unison like rsync between linux and windows

Derek Rayside drayside at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 30 09:25:53 EDT 2005

Try -force.  From the manual:

force xxx

    Including the preference -force root causes Unison to resolve all
    differences (even non-conflicting changes) in favor of root. This
    effectively changes Unison from a synchronizer into a mirroring
    utility.

    You can also specify -force newer (or -force older) to force
    Unison to choose the file with the later (earlier) modtime. In
    this case, the -times preference must also be enabled.

    This preference should be used only if you are sure you know what
    you are doing!