[Unison-hackers] Re: request for response on patches

schulman.andrew at epa.gov schulman.andrew at epa.gov
Thu May 26 21:05:58 EDT 2005

> Developers, I'm stalling the realese of a port on OpenBSD because of
> your unresponsiveness.  That's quite unfortunate since the current
> port release 2.9.1 doesn't compile with the new port of ocaml-3.08 (and
> I do not intend to patch it when there's a new "stable" release).
>
> I asked a couple of days ago some questions:
>
> http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/pipermail/unison-hackers/2005-May/000078.html
> http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/pipermail/unison-hackers/2005-May/000079.html
> http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/pipermail/unison-hackers/2005-May/000081.html
>
> and still didn't get the reply.
> I want to make this port as stable as possible.
> Please help me by replying.

Zvezdan, FYI, I'm putting together a web page now that will list all of the
approved patches for the various Unison releases: 2.9.1, 2.9.20, 2.10.2,
2.12.0.  So I'm also looking for this information.  I'll have a draft page
ready soon, and when I do I'll post the URL here.

I'd like for as many of us as possible-- you, me, Max, and Jérôme at least,
if possible-- to agree on a common set of patches.

Andrew.