[Unison-hackers] osxsupport.c

Benjamin Pierce bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 19 21:23:43 EDT 2005

I'm tempted to deal with this issue by adding a switch controlling
the behavior (probably defaulting it to true), carefully documenting
what the switch does, and letting people choose for themselves.  It's
a tradeoff between risk and convenience, and I suspect there's really
no right answer.

Regards,

    - Benjamin