[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r156 - in trunk/src: . uimac uimac/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib

Yu-Hui Calvin Liu Calvin.Liu at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 26 06:38:35 EDT 2006

Hi, Ben,

Thanks a lot!

We are trying to use it on Solaris and may need to change a little bit
due to the requirement of usage. Since it complies GPL so we want to
know what we should do to put some patch, maybe not bug fixes, back to
the community code. Do you know any criterias that we have to meet,
policy to comply with and process to follow, or more? Any restrict for
delivering it to Solaris?

Best regards,
Calvin