[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r164 - in trunk: . src

Zvezdan Petkovic zpetkovic at acm.org
Wed Jun 14 07:04:56 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 06:57:10PM -0400, Benjamin Pierce wrote:
> > I'm going to try to compile the latest stable and beta on OpenBSD.
> > If they work with lablgtk, would you be willing to roll this change
> > back?
>
> Of course.  I wasn't aware that it was working (and used) someplace.
> The change can easily be undone.

I have just compiled successfully unison-2.13.16 (stable) and
unison-2.17.1 (beta) on OpenBSD and submitted the port update to OpenBSD
CVS committers.

I also compiled a port of lablgtk2 but it segfaults when run.
There's more work on this to follow, but for now I'm keeping unison with
UISTYLE=gtk on OpenBSD.

Please roll back the UISTYLE change in unison repository too.
It seems that lablgtk1 is alive and kicking. :-)

Best regards,

	Zvezdan Petkovic