[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r210 - trunk/src

Seth Teller teller at csail.mit.edu
Tue Mar 20 06:31:55 EDT 2007

i'm not sure this is a bug, but i'm seeing extraordinarily long
delays after my unison 2.27.1 client prints

   "  Waiting for changes from server"

delays of two hours are not uncommon.  after the delay, normal
operation resumes.

archive size is moderate -- a few tens of Gb, a few thousand
files.  only a few dozen of those files have changed before
any particular unison run.

this is on a reasonably fast network connection (DSL).

seth