[Unison-hackers] [unison-svn] r237 - in trunk: doc src src/uimacnew src/uimacnew/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib src/uimacnew/progressicons src/uimacnew/tableicons src/uimacnew/uimac.xcodeproj

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Tue May 22 07:07:56 EDT 2007

Il giorno 17/mag/07, alle ore 20:09, bcpierce at cis.upenn.edu ha scritto:

> * More improvements to the OSX GUI from Craig Federighi, including
> a very
>   nice new "nested directory" display style and per-file progress
> bars.  Any
>   unison hackers using Macs are invited to check out the new UI and
> post
>   any bugs or suggestions for improvement to the unison-hackers list.

The new UI is amazingly great! Here are a couple issues I've had
playing with it:
- the "status" of files (modified, created, etc) is not displayed for
every file
- sorting by "Action" does not work anymore, even in the simple
"list" view

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO